Need Reliable Hosting
Art Prints Available
- Facebook poaches SAS LatAm headConrado Leister will lead Brazil operations at the social networking giant.
- Facebook to turn over Russian-linked ads to CongressCEO Mark Zuckerberg outlined several ways the social networking giant plans to tackle online interference in elections, including changes to its ad buying policies.
- Asia is leading social media innovation through livestreaming -- can the US catch up?We are changing the way we buy products, and follow celebrities, and it's all down to the way that Asia leads the way when it comes to livestreaming.
- 8 of the best quick charge USB multi-port car chargersTo keep all of your devices charged up to the max when you are out on the road, try these multi-port car chargers.
- ShareIQ launches feature to help brands visualise influencer valueBrand marketers will now be able to visualise the true value of their influencer marketing with the ShareIQ influencer marketing tool
- Facebook poaches SAS LatAm head
In late January we completed an e-Book cover for B.I.M.S. Bangles, a lampworking company specializing in Made to Order Lampwork Beads.
To learn more about this e-Book click here.
We offer a full range of creative services to help small business owners, authors and non-profit organizations grow and market their operations. Below are a few samples of our most popular services. If you don’t see what you need, please give us a call.
Quick Overview of Our Services
Website design & SEO
Responsive and mobile friendly websites
Content management systems (CMS)
Online and Print Branding
Twitter, Facebook, and other Social Media Marketing
Amelia Painter and Diana Lovejoy, screen writer and documentary film producer, have joined forces to write a book on organic container gardening. The two lifelong friends reconnected at luncheon recently and began the new collaboration within a few days.
Both feel fortunate to be friends that are connected despite distance, time, lifestyle change, or family situation. This type of friendship tends to support them, preserve them and define them as people. Both women appreciate the other’s positive energy. It reinforces and motivates each of them to write a write a book that will have great value to readers.
If you’d like to learn more about the upcoming book or just view great gardening tips, visit http://organiccontaintergardeningforall.com. While on the site, be sure and subscribe so you can receive new tips, articles and notices of book signings via email.
Amelia Painter is headed to WordCamp!
WordCamps are informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users and professional. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other. WordCamps are held all around the world each year. According to a January 2015 Web Technology Survey, “WordPress was used by more than 23.3% of the top 10 million websites as of January 2015.”
WordPress has gained popularity with professional web developers because it enhances websites in a variety of important ways: the client and the developer save money, clients can take control over their own sites (add/edit/remove content), it is easy to incorporate advanced functionality (e-commerce, mapping, user submitted content, etc.) and, most importantly, the completed website gets better search results.
Painter will be attending the Orange County WordCamp being held this year in Costa Mesa, CA. She is looking forward to attending two full days of lectures, live demos, Q&A sessions, and specialized web development workshops. It will also be an enjoyable way to meet other professionals that specialize in developing WordPress websites.