Need Reliable Hosting
Art Prints Available
- Facebook poaches SAS LatAm headConrado Leister will lead Brazil operations at the social networking giant.
- Facebook to turn over Russian-linked ads to CongressCEO Mark Zuckerberg outlined several ways the social networking giant plans to tackle online interference in elections, including changes to its ad buying policies.
- Asia is leading social media innovation through livestreaming -- can the US catch up?We are changing the way we buy products, and follow celebrities, and it's all down to the way that Asia leads the way when it comes to livestreaming.
- 8 of the best quick charge USB multi-port car chargersTo keep all of your devices charged up to the max when you are out on the road, try these multi-port car chargers.
- ShareIQ launches feature to help brands visualise influencer valueBrand marketers will now be able to visualise the true value of their influencer marketing with the ShareIQ influencer marketing tool
- Facebook poaches SAS LatAm head
West Okoboji, Iowa –Okoboji Country Inn owner and innkeeper, Donna Muilenburg, has several recipes featured in the new expaned and revised Iowa cookbook, Discover Iowa: Cooking with Iowa Wines, Meats and other Iowa Products.
Muilenburg also appeared on the Spencer, Iowa, television program “Talk of the Town” hosted by Curtis Dean. (A Spencer Municipal Utilities Channel 3 production.) On the show she chose to prepare her “Brunch Casserole,” which was a favorite of Annabelle’s Tea Room luncheon guests for many years, as well as a family favorite. “This is not your typical egg dish, and is perfect to make when you have a lot of company and want to make a statement,” said Muilenburg. She also wanted to share this recipe with young cooks to demonstrate that you don’t have to be in the kitchen all day to make a wonderful and different entree that will please everyone.
The new cookbook is for sale at Amazon.com and will be available in time to pick up for Christmas gifts and is also sold at The Wash House gift shop, which is located adjacent to the Okoboji Country Inn located in West Okoboji, Iowa.
Talk of the Town, a popular weekly television program in Spencer, Iowa, recently interviewed author Amelia Painter about her book titled Opening and Operating a Bed & Breakfast in the 21st Century: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Inn Keeping Success with Professional Online Marketing Strategies The video below discusses the Second Edition of the book and viewers will learn more about the author and her partnership with Iowa Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Association based in Spencer, IA. The first edition was published in 2006 and this 2nd edition came out in late 2007.
This outstanding B&B guidebook’s most valuable chapters take the reader on a step-by-step tutorial that will help them understand the internet better and they’ll learn internet marketing techniques from a proven professional.
Writer and Marketing Professional, Amelia Painter, is featured as one of the contributors for the groundbreaking book Tips from the T-List: “A collection of thoughts, musings, quotes and recommendations from the most influential travel and tourism bloggers.” (The first-ever travel industry publication derived exclusively from the professional travel blogging community.) This book is a MUST READ for anyone in the tourism industry!
The book was distributed at the Canada-e-connect Conference in Vancouver and the PhoCusWright Conference in Orlando, Florida, and it was distributed through the Travolution Conference in London and the Web-in-travel Conference in Singapore.
If you are planning to open and operate a B&B in the USA, you are going to need some excellent reading materials and professional guidance.
Author and Marketing Professional Amelia Painter has joined forces with Amazon.com to create a special list just for aspiring innkeepers. It is called “Amelia’s Picks” and you will find it extremely helpful. Click here to view Amelia’s Picks.