Good book for the individual that is new to Social Media and Blogging. “Inbound Marketing” covers the essential topics in clear and easy to understand manner that is easy to read. If you already have Facebook and Twitter accounts and you know about Digg and other bookmarking sites, this may not be the book for you. Since the authors clearly know much more in-depth information than what is shared in this first book; I hope they get around to writing a second one for people with more social media experience.
Need Reliable Hosting
Art Prints Available
- Facebook poaches SAS LatAm headConrado Leister will lead Brazil operations at the social networking giant.
- Facebook to turn over Russian-linked ads to CongressCEO Mark Zuckerberg outlined several ways the social networking giant plans to tackle online interference in elections, including changes to its ad buying policies.
- Asia is leading social media innovation through livestreaming -- can the US catch up?We are changing the way we buy products, and follow celebrities, and it's all down to the way that Asia leads the way when it comes to livestreaming.
- 8 of the best quick charge USB multi-port car chargersTo keep all of your devices charged up to the max when you are out on the road, try these multi-port car chargers.
- ShareIQ launches feature to help brands visualise influencer valueBrand marketers will now be able to visualise the true value of their influencer marketing with the ShareIQ influencer marketing tool
- Facebook poaches SAS LatAm head